"What Every Woman Coping With Infertility
Ought To Know About Acupuncture..."
"How To Increase Your Changes of Getting
Pregnant By A As Much As 60%.""
Hello, my name is Dominic Sembello, L. Ac, MSOM . I am a practicing acupuncturist in Linwood, treating infertility with Acupuncture and helping women increase their chances of getting pregnant by as much as 50%.
Did you know that treating Infertility with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine has been recorded in our ancient texts, and even on the backs of turtle shells for thousands of years? How can this age-old medicine make such a difference? In the last five years the science behind many studies reveal that:
- Acupuncture can increase blood flow to the reproductive organs, which dramatically improves a woman’s response to the hormonal therapy.
- Acupuncture has been shown to regulate hormone levels by moderating the release of beta-endorphin levels in the brain, which improves the release of gonadatrophin releasing hormone by the hypothalamus, follicle stimulating hormone from the pituitary gland, and estrogen and progesterone levels from the ovary.
- Acupuncture reduces stress and a hyperactive sympathetic nervous system response.
- Acupuncture has been speculated to moderate cyclooxygenase and prostaglandin levels in the uterus, reducing uterine motility to improve implantation rates.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine’s Fertility & Sterility Journal has concluded the utility of acupuncture in conjunction with assisted reproductive technology. With all this conclusive “proof” in the last five years, you would think that every reproductive clinic in the world would require their patients to receive acupuncture. Thanks to the role that acupuncture and TCM has played in helping women get pregnant, and the media coverage it has received in recent years, all of that is changing.
The Benefits of Acupuncture and IVF
The following video discusses the benefits of acupuncture used with IVF
Preconception Care & Diet
The following video is a clip from the Today Show where Dr Dao from Santa Monica, California was interviewed on the importance of Preconception care and eating for fertility.
Thank You For Visiting Our Website
I want to thank you for visiting our website, and in return I would like to offer you a coupon for a FREE Initial TCM Exam and Consultation ($85 value.) This coupon is good for one initial TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) exam and limited to one coupon per person. If you, your friends, relatives or colleagues are ever in need of our services, please click on the coupon to download it and bring it with you on your first visit.
Your no-cost, no-obligation initial exam includes:
- A relaxed consultation with me
- An individual health and injury history
- Extensive exams of pulses and the appearance of the tongue, eyes
- A discussion of findings and recommended treatments
Verify Your Insurance
Want to know if your insurance covers acupuncture? – Click on the insurance logos below to verify your insurance and we’ll let you know.
Dominic Sembello, L. Ac.
Board Certified and Licensed Linwood Acupuncturist
PS--It’s fast and easy to share this website with a friend,
just click here.
“Acupuncture treatments are natural, safe, effective and drug-free.
My goal is to activate the natural, self-healing abilities of your body to bring balance and prevent future illness and disease.”
-- Dominic Sembello, L. Ac.